• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Christensen Arms .300 RUM

Killertraylor

Plunked down $7600 today for two Superbowl tickets! Headed to New York next week. Need to soften the blow a bit.

1. Christensen Arms Carbon Hunter .300 RUM. 26 inch barrel, Bell and Carlson stock, Rem 700 action. Less than 50 rounds down the tube. Haven't shot anything but Factory Nosler 180 Accubond ammo in it as it plunks 3 into a 1 inch group with regularity. No longer has Jewell trigger - X Mark pro adjustable (newest model) instead. Titanium muzzle brake. Scope and Rings not included. $2350.

Sweet rifle sir!

I can't imagine anyone giving up such a sweet rifle to go see a football game! :rolleyes:

You're going to miss the commercials!! That is the only reason to watch it.

All kidding aside I wish you luck on your sale.

Who trued the action and put the Christensen tube one it? Where are you located? Thanks

This gun came directly from Christensen - they did all the work. You can see their Rams head on the action. I'm near Portland, Oregon. I don't post much here, but you will find my name over and over in the Good Guy forum over on 24hourcampfire.

Sweet rifle sir!

I can't imagine anyone giving up such a sweet rifle to go see a football game! :rolleyes:

You're going to miss the commercials!! That is the only reason to watch it.

All kidding aside I wish you luck on your sale.

+1, there is no way I'd give that up for a football game Not to mention paying 7600 to go to a game, you must really love football. Different strokes for different folks I guess
nice gun and good price, good luck.

It's just money. Can't take it with you, but will always be able to say I saw my Hawks live in the superbowl!

Will throw in a new $75 box of Nosler Custom 180 grain accubond ammo as well and lower the price to $2250 shipped!

Joe

SPF - Thanks for all the armchair quarterbacking - hope you guys can afford to watch it on TV. :D

I took it out Sat & it shot 1/2" groups with the factory ammo at 200 yards in a sled.

Then less than 1 1/4" at 400 yards.

It only took 3 shots to zero, then 2- 3 shot groups at 200, 2- 3 shot groups at 400.

That was with Vortex Viper PST scope, vortex rings, & 180 grain factory ammo.

I used Isnipe Iphone app & it rocks!! DEAD ON CROSSHAIRS!!!!

I'm dissecting remaining 5 rounds to make sure the new ones I buy are the same!!

But if were to sell it, you'd have to make a road trip/flight to IL!! :)

I'm glad the Hawks rocked at the Super Bowl!!! Thx for the gun!!