• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Central FL pick up: CZ 457 ProVarmint/KRG Bravo/Atals Cal

atepointer

For pick up only at my home in Tampa, FL or at JTAC Ranch where I shoot weekly. Not messing with FFL and shipping plus I want you to be able to inspect this to your heart's desire from stem to stern.....cash is my pal.

Original owner of this CZ 457 ProVarmint 22lr with 16.5" threaded barrel. Immediately pitched the Boyd's cheap wood stock for a KRG Bravo and also added a Triggers by SCAR 15 moa rail and a KRG full length ARCA rail. 2 each 10 round mags and 1 each 5 round mag. After market trigger spring is in the 5 oz range compared to my Trigger Tech Diamond feel dialed all the way down. This shoots Federal GMM under 1" at 100 when I'm on my game and no wind and on my best days have had great success out to 415 yards on a 10" plate at JTAC when the winds behave. Also likes CCI SV(have 6 boxes/300 rounds I'll throw in with the rifle). - $700

***The bipod and glass are NOT included for $700, but can be for the additional prices below***
- Atlas Cal Gen 2 bipod with Area 419 ARCA clamp as well for an additional $300
- Arken SH4 Gen 2 6-24x50 Mil/mil for an additional $275.

IMG_7473.jpg

IMG_7472.jpg