• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

CCI 450 and BR4 @ Brunos

lancetkenyon

Just left Brunos.

They have a bunch of CCI 450 and a few CCI BR4 in stock.

Yes, I bought 1 of each.

I think they are out now??
Thanks, but wasn't asking if they were in stock. Wanted to know what Bruno's or other retailers are currently selling for. Going up or down in price since availability on primers is coming back. Want to see if retailers are still trying to get close to GB prices. I guess that we tipped the price curve and retailers will keep or increase prices. CCI BR-2 & CC1-BR-4 are at the highest around $140 brick + ship/haz/tax, then Fed Gold Medal Match $120 brick.
Still wishing for the times gone past. I guess if you are new to reloading the prices are not a shock and just glad to get primers. Hell we are all glad to get primers, just not liking the prices. "A New Norm"/ we can all be glad that we are getting primers to be able to reload.

If they are not on the site how can they be there?

Please post a link.....Id like to get to the bottom of that conundrum???

Here's what I'm getting....shows out of stock??

Wow Lester is going all out on selling primers. $125 per brick if you buy 20 bricks & $130 if you buy 100 bricks
See it being sold out.
They were bought and sold on GB in a flash.

Good luck fellas..

Attachments

• 35DBD1E0-B03B-4176-B051-00E451C2F515.jpeg
    35DBD1E0-B03B-4176-B051-00E451C2F515.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 45
Ok I think I got it now....Id you go into the physical Brick and mortar store they have and will sell you primers. But they do not show them in stock on line.....

Almost all the mid and small sized gun shops are like that.

Recobs, Third Generation, all the Cabelas and Bass Pro Shops, some Scheels etc. So thats nothing new . Its just that it sounded like the OP was buying on line.....