• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CBI 260 match barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

blinderthanascope

I have a 260 rem match barrel CBI 30" sav large shank bull barrel for sale 8twist with less than 350 shots I'm shooting a dasher now so off with the 260, I have feedback on Accurate Shooter under 6mmsteve.....barrel shoots .35 to .750 I have diabetes so my eyesight is failing, will be selling more stuff later, I have some Brux barrels and Sav Target actions bullets reloading tools ect, 240 shipped

bumpit will trade to small shank 65x284 or 7rem mag 284 win, something in that upper medium range will post pics if needed

Last edited:
I have a 260 rem match barrel CBI 30" sav large shank bull barrel for sale 8twist with less than 350 shots I'm shooting a dasher now so off with the 260, I have feedback on Accurate Shooter under 6mmsteve.....barrel shoots .35 to .750 I have diabetes so my eyesight is failing, will be selling more stuff later, I have some Brux barrels and Sav Target actions bullets reloading tools ect, 240 shipped
Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.