SOLD/EXPIRED Carbon Fiber .308

ds1304

I posted an ad on here about three weeks ago looking for a long range gun, well I bought one and an extremely nice one. I bought a new 300 RUM from Kiry Allen. I have no use for my .308 anymore. I bought this rifle and have owned it like 2 years. Have put like 60 rounds down it. The rifle is awsome and is for sale.
NO SCOPE, NO BI-POD, With this deal. I will ship to your FFL unless you live in New Mexico we can deal on how to get it to you. I did find out the rifle is aluminum bedded, it does have a rifles basix trigger, and has a wyatt's mag box.
I have shot the rifle to 600 yards and it is right on. I am not a gun afficando so do not expect a whole lot of information out of me on the rifle. Remm 700 .308 win, HS Precision stock. 1 in 10 twist.
Trigger is about 2 pounds. I WOULD BE WILLING TO TRADE FOR A RANGE FINDER THAT WILL READ BEYOND 1200 YDS

I know the rifle was custom built and it shoots like a dream. Most who get on this site can pretty much tell what it has because of their experience with weapons. Adjustable recoil pad. Barrel is like 26 inches. I can tell you it is in great condition and I took extremely good care of it. I will let it go for 1400. I will trade it but it must be a long range rifle of equivalent value.
[/IMG]="Picture031.jpg picture by ds1304 - Photobucket
http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/z...Picture031.jpg

Last edited:

tx25male

ive got a swarovski rangefinder (8x30; monocular) that is rated to 1500 yards...would you be interested in trading for the rifle?

thanks

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.