• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Can anyone tell be about Jard's new triggers for Savage 110?

Roughrice

Have a couple of Savages that shoot really well but have the Accu-Trigger and they all feel different.
I saw Jard came out with a new trigger with low pull weight for target rifles.
Wandering if anyone has tried one yet and what you think about em.
Also, Please let me know where to post if not in the right place.
Thanks Ahead!

Last edited:
I think you will do better if you post this in the Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment section under Equipment Discussions or Gunsmithing. They are below the classifieds on the forum list.
Also check the Savage Shooters Forum. Just search the web for it an it will pop up.

Have a couple of Savages that shoot really well but have the Accu-Trigger and they all feel different.
I saw Jard came out with a new trigger with low pull weight for target rifles.
Wandering if anyone has tried one yet and what you think about em.
Also, Please let me know where to post if not in the right place.
Thanks Ahead!
https://jardinc.com/jard-savage-centerfire-trigger-system Don't have any experience with the actual trigger so that's the best I can do

Gotcha.
I have several accutriggers in rifles.
The problem is that all are adjusted down for minimum pull weight and all feel different.
Naturally the most inconsistent one was in my 284 Win. long range rifle.
So... I switched it out with one from another rifle that felt much better.
I was thinking about Jard's newest target trigger addition for Savage rifles....but as you said they are pricey!
I guess I got spoiled with the Triggertech Specials in my Rem 700's.

Any reason you don't want the Timney? Notably cheaper than Jard and better than the accutrigger. I've asked TT to make a trigger for Savage more than once and they always say the same thing. Not enough demand. I don't agree with them!

Last edited:
Thought about it but It's over half the price of Jard and is only a partial replacement trigger part.
It looks to be more like the older savage pre-accutrigger replacement part.
Jard is a complete trigger group.
I'll deal with my accutrigger for now I suppose.

I was just curious. My rifle was pre-accutrigger, and I can say for sure the Timney is a MUCH better trigger than factory. Even the cheapo rifle basix is a good improvement over the orignal trigger. My dad has an accutrigger and they are genuinely decent. They make spending $125+ harder to justify, haha. To your orignal question, I don't have any experience with the Jard.

493D6334-ED4D-4EAA-81C1-22A4E2B30B27.jpeg

Just finished this 300rum out of parts i got on this site. It has a new jard trigger in it and feels very good. It is adjustable for everything. I I've had good luck with the sav 2 but I think this is going to be better. Problem is the cost! Ouch
Jack 🇺🇸