Camera Land's Deal of the Day 10/01/2013

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
As I am sure you are aware by now, a little while ago we started a "Deal of the Day" promo. This, "Deal of the Day" is posted everyday I am here at work, assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol.
We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

Todays deal is on a great Zeiss Binocular that went away for a while.....

The Zeiss Conquest 8x40 T* ABK Binocular #524508 was phased out when the Zeiss Conquest HD 8x42 was introduced. The Zeiss Conquest 8x40 T* ABK Binocular #524508 had been selling for $949.99 at the time. We have worked it out with Zeiss to make some more of these that we are offering for only $499.99

A best-in-class solution for those who need brilliant daylight performance, the sharpest, clearest, brightest view, and the best possible twilight performance in a full-sized glass!

Features of Zeiss Conquest 8x40 T ABK Binoculars:
T* Anti-Reflective Multi Coating
High Twilight Performance
Waterproof, Dustproof, Fogproof
Ergonomically Designed
Lightweight
Rubber Armoring
Shock Absorption
Rotating Eye Cups
Abbe-König roof prisms with P* phase correction
±4 Dioptric correction
54-74mm Interpupillay adjustment range

Prism Type Roof
Magnification 8x
Objective Lens Diameter 40mm
Angle of View 6.9°
Field-of-View (@ 1000 Yds) 360' (120 m at 1000 m)
Minimum Focus Distance 9.8' (3.0 m)
Exit Pupil Diameter 5.0mm
Eye Relief 16mm
Relative Brightness 25.0
Twilight Factor 17.9
Focus Type Center
Weatherproofing Waterproof & fogproof
Dimensions 6.5 x 5.0" (165 x 128mm) WxH
Weight 1.81 lb (822 g)

BTW, a portion of every Zeiss sale is donated to United Cerebral Palsy.

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts