• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Cabelas/Meopta EuroHD 12x50 Binoculars

pwrdbycotn

US shipping addresses only, please. Feel free to contact me with questions, offers or requests for more pictures. 573-614-1191, [email protected] or PM. Text/call for fastest response 5am-10pm Central. Please email or PM if not within those hours. Shipping will be USPS, unless otherwise agreed upon. Please ask all questions and make offers privately using one of the above forms of communication!

Cabelas/Meopta 12x50 Euro HD Binoculars-These have been the absolute clearest set of binoculars that I have ever owned, but I am changing up some of my equipment for an upcoming hunt this fall. These come with everything that they did when brand new. The glass is perfect and the body has been well cared for, but there are signs of use. I can send more pics or video to anyone seriously interested.
$850 shipped in the US. USPS money order, check (must clear), or paypal (add 3% for goods and services).

3FxmG0H.jpg

KBH94xq.jpg

DyQSVrJ.jpg

AJF66Sl.jpg

Last edited:
anybody looking for this size binocs would do well to look closely at these. i looked them over at cabelas, simply outstanding. every bit as good as swaro glass for way less cost.