CA Ridgeline rings

Creekrat

So I just bought a CA Ridgeline in 300wm that has a 0 moa seekins rail on it. For optics I have a a Sig Tango4 4-16x44 that will end up on it for a while. The dilemma I have is for rings.

Option 1 - If I keep the rail are the Burris XTR Sig rings the only option I have to get 20 moa?

Option 2 - Get rid of the base altogether and run the Hawkins Long Range Hybrid rings that have 25 moa built into them as well as a bubble level on top of the back ring.

Option 3 - Get rid of the base and buy a new 20 moa one and a set of rings to go with it.

If i were to rank them, with the highest preference first, it would be Otions 2, 1, then 3.

Any input or insight is greatly appreciated.

Paul

I will only speak with what i know. I put a set of the Hawkins Hybrids on my rifle and they are top notch. Has a built in level on the rear ring. Fit and finish were excellent. For the scope in question you will want the lows.

He is a pic of mine with the highs and a 56mm scope. One thing you will note is your long action will have the front scope mount facing the other direction. There are arrows on the bottom to direct you to the correct orientation.

Attachments

• IMG_3579.jpg
    IMG_3579.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 110
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts