• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bushnell Trophy XLT, Bushy Binocs etc.

Hookturnr

Alright guys, I've been gleaning out the gun room and have a bunch of stuff to list. I'm going to have ads in pretty much every forum to try to catagorize appropriately but here's a couple guns, stocks, a barrel some knives, reloading gear, etc all besides this list. Here goes:
1. This is a Bushnell Trophy XLT 3-9X in silver with the box and butler creek caps. The glass is spotless, it only went to the range for about 100rds. on my 25/06 but now I'm going to bigger magnification. There are slight ring marks on this one as shown in the pics but the price is right! $85TYD
2. BRAND NEW Bushnell imageview 8x binocs w/ built in 3.0MP digital camera. I received these as a gift and they never made it out of the box so off they go to someone that will use them. $30TYD
IMAG0050.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0060.jpg

IMAG0061.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg

All prices are shipped CONUS and I'm more than willing to combine shipping on multiple items to save you some bucks. I'm open to a few trades but mostly looking for some scratch to deal with a custom itch.