• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bushnell LRHSi 4.5-18x44 G2H

Stk

I'm selling a Bushnell LRHSi 4.5-18x44 Mil/mil. I sold the .338 RUM I had it on and now have a couple more scopes than rifles. No issues, looks almost new except for some very faint ring marks. I bought it new and am the only owner, had about 100 rounds while mounted. I thought I still had box and papers but can't find them. I do have the sun shade.

$850 shipped to the lower 48.

IMG_4122.JPG

Oof. I love these scopes. Especially the LRTSi for myself and hunting. I have one on the first rifle I bought when I was 15. I just turned 50 recently. I put it on two years ago. No plan in ever changing it. I have Vortex gen2's and Athlon BTR's (on hunting rifles) I have other higher end Bushy's and Athlon's (Bushy elite tactical, Area ETR and Cronus) for distance. But I don't know why I ever stray away from these? They are so repeatable, good glass, and nice tactile clicks. I do wish they numbered both sides of the reticle is my only complaint if I had one. light enough but built to take a beating. Ugh… it's late… Alcohol was involved. Good luck with your sale. LOL!