• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bushnell Elite Tactical 1-8.5x24 BTR-2 Reticle

5Rsniper

I have for sale an almost new Bushnell Elite Tactical 1-8.5x24 BTR-2 Riflescope ET18524. I bought this thinking I would try to do some 3-gun shooting but I have a Schmidt & Bender just sitting in the gun safe that is driving me crazy to not be using. I have fired maybe 100 round since I mounted it. It is in perfect condition other than light marks on the turret locking screws where I removed them to zero the optic. This scope will come with the LaRue SPR-1.5 QD mount and the Vortex level. This thing is amazing, you will not be disappointed. Please let me know if you have any questions.

This Bushnell Elite Tactical SMRS 1-8.5x24mm riflescope with an illuminated BTR-2 reticle features low to medium power, first focal plane, a glare reducing matte black finish, .1 Mil click value, 11 brightness settings, T-Lok turrets, and a 34mm forged alloy tube.

Price is $1,600 shipped to your door. I take PayPal gift or postal money order. I plan to post this on multiple forums so the first to post "I will take it" gets it.

339ppua.jpg

200bwbc.jpg

2v2wsb5.jpg