Bushnell 3200 5-15x40 Tactical?

hmbleservant

This might be my first longrange scope purchase...I need your help please!
I will be mounting it to a 22lr(cz 452) to begin practicing long range shooting on steel and varmints. Does anybody have any objections or advice on other scopes for $300?
By the way...How far out will this get me with Wolf Match Target (and i'm assuming I need a 20 moa. base)? Adjustment range is 50" @ 100yards (Bushnell website specs.). Thanks in advance for the help!!!

This might be my first longrange scope purchase...I need your help please!
I will be mounting it to a 22lr(cz 452) to begin practicing long range shooting on steel and varmints. Does anybody have any objections or advice on other scopes for $300?
By the way...How far out will this get me with Wolf Match Target (and i'm assuming I need a 20 moa. base)? Adjustment range is 50" @ 100yards (Bushnell website specs.). Thanks in advance for the help!!!

Like the screen name. That scope is an excellent scope for under $300 for practicing with a .22LR. You could only do better or about the same with a Nikon Buck Master 4.5-14x40 w/sf. Optically I think the Nikon shines a little, but either will do nicely.

Tank

I have one on my AR and it is great glass for the money.

The tactical knobs are kind of big and bulky but they are easy to adjust.

I do not think one can go wrong on a Bushnell 3200 in that price range.

Ryan

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.