• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bushmaster Varminter 24"

psdan000

Listed this rifle for sale on here last year but didn't get a whole lot of interest. Re-listing to see if someone is ready to give it a new home. Mint condition all original Bushmaster Varminter 24" .223/5.56...I purchased this two years ago from a local guy who was the original owner. It has only seen a handful of range trips with under 250 rounds fired. Never hunted with or fielded. I've had it out one time at my range and shot a few groups and since then it's been in the safe. I can't recall exact group sizes, but I know it was well under MOA at 100 yards with Hornady 55 grain v-max, that is all I shot out of it. I also own this rifle's cousin the Windham Weaponary "varmint exterminator" and decided I don't need them both. Rifle comes as pictured with the hard case, 5 round mag and all the original paperwork. It has the factory 2 stage trigger. Will come with the scope risers as well. Bipod is not included. Asking $1150 shipped from individual to FFL. The Burris Fullfield E1 and Aero mount can be included for an additional $225. Will send more pictures if needed. Any questions feel free to ask, thanks for looking!
pa2ExTK
33OJQmt
h8N4N1s
Quk1Fas
yjzb1Vy
RyatHO2
0dmVR3i
7XeaGVC
sUr2YdY
qkJGXMS
Oo1LpAj
mZDDlaY
PmFbXVs
IMG_0356

One last bump before it stays in the back of the safe for another year.