• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Burris XTR II Illuminated SCR MIL 5-25x50

300WinFan

Re-post.

Brand new. In box. I will throw in Vortex 34mm medium rings (also brand new). I HAVE to get this moved as I just made my new purchase 😬

I can take PayPal for payment (safe for both parties)!

$700 obo shipped CONUS. Feel free to text or call 607-342-3682

scott

Attachments

• D425CA1C-FCDB-4B59-8E9B-B087C200961F.jpeg
    D425CA1C-FCDB-4B59-8E9B-B087C200961F.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 204
  • DDB39296-5FEB-4A6E-A47D-E4C68529D075.jpeg
    DDB39296-5FEB-4A6E-A47D-E4C68529D075.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 184
Buyer beware when dealing with this guy. Never shipped the scope, no explanation and a PayPal refund that has been tied up for a week.

Bummer has he communicated with you at all? If he doesn't come through we should all call him he listed his number lol

The last communication I received was that he was busy with work and would ship the next day. That was February 19th. Luckily I paid goods and services through PayPal so I went to file a dispute and see that he started a PayPal refund. What I cannot figure out is why the refund has been pending for a week.

The last communication I received was that he was busy with work and would ship the next day. That was February 19th. Luckily I paid goods and services through PayPal so I went to file a dispute and see that he started a PayPal refund. What I cannot figure out is why the refund has been pending for a week.
I hope there is a reasonable explanation and you are refunded.
I have been in a similar situation and always remind myself that "Life happens ".
We cannot control What caused some things.

I finally got refunded, I'm only out the extra money I sent him to cover the PayPal fees incurred when I sent goods and services, but I am so glad I did. Things do happen but something definitely seems shady. Did you have issues with him as well?