• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Burris xtr-ii 1-8x24

brant89

Selling a factory refurbished Burris XTR-ii 1-8x24 Illuminated Ballistic Dot Reticle. This is the rear focal plane version and has not been mounted or used at all since arrival from Burris. Asking $1000 shipped to your door but would entertain any reasonable offers.

A little background for those that are interested. I bought an XTR-ii 1-5 and had issues with the illumination twice, told Burris I had no confidence in that unit and requested a new one. I was told that model has since been discontinued so they upgraded me to the XTR-ii 1-8x24 RFP instead. While I'm sure this is a nice scope, it is lacking some of the features that I am looking for and is a 34mm tube so it will not fit my 30mm Bobro mount and would rather not buy another $200+ dollar mount for this scope. These refurbs are currently listed on Natchez for $1k which is where my price point is coming from. The scope is currently en route from Burris and I will upload pictures as soon as it arrives.

I would consider trading for a Trijicon Accupower 1-4 w/ Red Segmented Circle BDC reticle (plus cash), or Nightforce NXS 1-4 w/ FC-3G reticle (straight up) provided the scopes are in excellent condition.

This is not the only place this scope is being listed so this ad is subject to removal at any time.

Alright guys, this will probably hurt my sale but I'm all about being honest and straightforward in my dealings. The scope arrived at my doorstep yesterday and Burris did not ship it in the original packaging, but does include all the original accessories including M.A.D. knobs, instruction manual, extra battery, Allen wrench, and lens cloth. The glass is extremely clear and without defect, the illumination works flawlessly and is insanely bright at the highest settings (it may also be worth noting that this appears to be a completely different illumination system than the previous generation of XTR-II's), all mechanical functions appear to be working properly, and there are no ring marks or any evidence of wear except for a small scratch on the illumination knob near the "5" setting (see pictures). If you are interested I will gladly provide all documentation proving that this scope just arrived from the Burris service department as a replacement for a different model. At this point I will be entertaining any offers.
IMG_3413.jpg
IMG_3414.jpg
IMG_3418.jpg
IMG_3421.jpg
IMG_3422.jpg
IMG_3423.jpg
IMG_3424.jpg