• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Burris fullfield e1 4.5-14x42 long range MOA

Updated the pictures.

Also, Handymike is a scammer so beware. He just wants your bank info. Maybe Admin can do something with him

The reason I wanted your account number and routing number is that in order to do a direct to account transfer of funds banks and my investment company Fidelity Investments requires those numbers to do a transfer.

Evidently you have never transferred funds between yourself and a customer.
To call me a scammer really ****es me off. I have done business with another person on this forum with no issues both sides of the transaction were happy with the deal.

Everyone of the forum says not to use PalPal Friends and Family so I was trying to go around that situation since you listed that as one of the ways to do our transaction.

I will be happy to have any one of the moderators look into this situation and any prior dealings I have had with anyone on this Forum
Mike Kurth

From what others on the forum have said Paypal Friends and Family and some of the other app based payment plans are what scammers use to scam others. You are the one that was requiring those types of payment and that made me a little suspicious also.

From what others on the forum have said Paypal Friends and Family and some of the other app based payment plans are what scammers use to scam others. You are the one that was requiring those types of payment and that made me a little suspicious also.
Well if you cant look at my feedback score for selling and tell that im legit there's something wrong. And your 0 feedback score didn't help you out considering ive never had anyone want to do it your way. Your going to have a fun time finding random people that will just give you their banking info online.

As for PayPal I offered you the option of using Goods And Services if you didn't feel comfortable with F&F.

I also offered you the money order method and you went quite.

GTFO SCAMMER

You never offered me personal or business check or pay pal goods and services. Would have done either.
Since I have only purchased 1 item from the forum members I don't have much of a record