• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Burris 2-7 Handgun Ballistic Plex Reticle

biednick

Burris part no. 200279, full specs here. It's a 2-7x32 handgun scope with Ballistic Plex BDC reticle. It does not have Posi Lock.

I picked this up used a couple months ago thinking I was going to get another barrel for handgun but I changed my mind. I haven't mounted it. There's some pretty severe ring marks and some other aesthetic blemishes. The glass is in perfect shape, and mechanically everything feels solid. No box or paperwork included.

$200 shipped, PayPal, Venmo, money order, or personal check. If you pay by check I'll hold shipment until the check clears, usually 2 business days after I receive the check.
20230803_190429.jpg

20230803_190438.jpg
20230803_190442.jpg
20230803_190447.jpg
20230803_190502.jpg

The scope ring marks are a bit of a issue. Can you feel a indentation along the marks?
It's minor, but yes. I just tried to take a picture but couldn't capture it. Measuring with my calipers it's about .005".

It's minor, but yes. I just tried to take a picture but couldn't capture it. Measuring with my calipers it's about .005".
Burris has a lifetime warranty, but not sure about self infected damage. It takes very little pressure to freeze up erector tubes. Was this scope one you used ?

Burris has a lifetime warranty, but not sure about self infected damage. It takes very little pressure to freeze up erector tubes. Was this scope one you used ?
Nope, I haven't used it myself. I bought it used then never bought the barrel I was planning on putting it on. The erectors aren't frozen. I have a stand I use to test that when I buy used optics and it behaves as expected.