• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED BULLETS FOR SALE

I have the following bullets for sale. All bullets listed are from the same lot. Please pay attention to pricing for each bullet. Some bullets are discounted more if the whole lot is purchased and if multiple lots are purchased the shipping will be free. Less than lot quantities are not discounted as much and buyer will be charged shipping charges. Shipping charges will be determined by the buyer's zip code and the weight of the parcel. USPS money order is the preferred method of payment. I will also accept paypal if you want expedited shipping. NO PERSONAL checks.

Post here if you are committing to purchasing so others can see what is still available.

I am only listing these bullets on this site at this time. Depending on how fast they move I may list them elsewhere.

Thanks for looking. CZ

6.5mm Bullets

1- 500 count box of Berger 130 VLD Hunting. SPF to Lrreloader

1- 500 count box of Berger 140 VLD Hunting Sold to lhead71

5- 100 count box of Hornady 123 Amax SPF to Lrreloader

2+- 100 count boxes of Berger 130 VLD Target SPF to Lrreloader

7mm Bullets

1- 500 count box of Berger 180 Hybrid Target Sold to Dukeruger25

1- 500 count box of Berger 168 VLD Hunting SPF to Skimbleshanks

2- 500 count boxes of Berger 180 VLD Hunting SPF to Peterson

2+ - 100 count boxes of Berger 168 Classic Hunter Sold to lhead71

4- 100 count boxes of Lapua 180 Scenar-L $35 per box or $25 each and free shipping if purchasing all four boxes.

338 Bullets

4- 50 count boxes of Hornady 285 BTHP SPF to Lrreloader

3+- 100 count boxes of Berger 250 Elite Hunter SPF to Lrreloader

4- 100 count boxes of Lapua 250 HPBT Scenar SPF to Lrreloader
I'll take
Rest
Of
6.5 bullets.

The above list is updated as of 10:52 MST 6-20-20. If you have an interest in something that is marked spf message me or or post here so I can contact you if transaction does not happen.

I will be adding 7mm 190 Matrix bullets to the list in the morning. These were made using the original jackets and are a very good hunting bullet.
I'll take the
Rest
Of
6.5 bullets. Ranger wade.

Recent Posts