• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning XBOLT in 6.5 creedmoor BRAND NEW

drespecki

SOLD SOLD
Selling a brand new, in the box Browning XBOLT Predator in the 6.5 creedmoor. Bought it for elk hunting but was not drawn again and I need to part with a few things now. Same 1:7 twist rate as the Hell's Canyon Long Range, perfect for stabilizing the heavy loads and all the lighter ones as well.
I will ship at cost to your FFL and will also do a face to face here in Oro Valley. Valid ID, legal age, sign bill of sale.
NO TRADES, cash only unless being shipped.
$790
Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
BUMP, it's a shame I already have 2 and just ordered a 6.5 PRC.

But if it ever got to $600 -------

I have a Hells Canyon in 7mm-mag, and if this shoots anywhere as good as my rifle- this is a great deal! I swear it's hard to beat these in price value relative to performance. Me and my buddy met a guy hunting yote's along the US/CN border last year- he had a can on his X-Bolt Hells Canyon, can't remember what caliber but may have been a 6 or 6.5. He said he routinely shoots 300+ yds with his. Lights out a shooter.

Kind of p*ssed my buddy that we were yacking about the great performance of our rifles, lol.

Last edited: