• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Browning Hells Canyon X-Bolt 6.5 Creedmoor McMillan Game Scout

Killertraylor

This is the 2018 Shot Show Special model with the McMillan Game Scout stock with the Desert Carbon Ambush finish, Burnt Bronze cerakote on everything, 26 in barrel with 5/8x24 threaded muzzle. Comes with muzzle brake and thread cap. 20MOA picatinny scope mount and picatinny rail on forend for mounting Bipod. Has swivel cups for quick detach sling. 1" swivels included. Factory glass bedded, free floating and hand chambered. These retail in the $1900 range. I bought this one a few months ago and put maybe 30 rounds through it, mostly factory. Shoots the Hornady 143 eldx and 147 eldm in the .5-.75 MOA range. A few groups in the .4's. These are 1 in 7 twist so great for the heavy bullets. Weighs 7.7 lbs. Tried a few handloads with Berger 140 VLD that shot just under .5 MOA. Got great speed from the 26 in barrel - RE26 and 143's at 2850-2875 FPS with no pressure signs. No scratches - in like new condition, just taken to the range a few trips. SCOPE AND RINGS NOT INCLUDED. Will sell in factory box for $1775 shipped.

I have the regular HC speed upgraded with in that McMillan stock. Those are darn good rifles. Mine also shoots under 1/2 MOA with the berger 140vld's. Wish mine had the 1:7 twist barrel. Good luck and sweet gun for sure.

I have the regular HC speed upgraded with in that McMillan stock. Those are darn good rifles. Mine also shoots under 1/2 MOA with the berger 140vld's. Wish mine had the 1:7 twist barrel. Good luck and sweet gun for sure.

Did you get the Browning version of the camo McMillan or just ordered a regular McMillan? I'm thinking about doing the same.

Weekend bump! A few offers, but this is a great price, especially including 2-3 day priority shipping for a like new gun.

Ttt. $1700 shipped. Forgot to mention - this gun has the m-carbo trigger spring. Real nice 2.5 lb crisp trigger.

Ttt - going to be listing it's little brother later today - another 2018 shot show special run the 6.2 lb Browning tungsten.