• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Browning Citori "Feather Lightning" 16ga NIB

Gregory Duerr

Browning Citori "Feather Lightning" 16ga NIB 28" invector barrels $1700 no longer made.

email me at [email protected] or call me at 775-6863807

Dont have a ability to post photos but will send them to your Phone

Thats right I did or so I thought. Local Buyer that came by with the money only that he only had $1200 and wanted to know If he could pay the balance off next month..................

Another thread for the same shotgun you stated on June 21, 2018 that the price was $1500, plus shipping. I am interested, but I'm a little Gun shy now(no pun intended). Explanation may clear it all up. Thanks

I dont blame you, its not easy selling things now................I realized after posting the price @ $1500 that i was taking a beating since I paid $1799 for it so I feel that the second time around its worth that since Im sure they dont make them anymore..........$1700 is better for me and still a good price for a NIB I really love the gun but I just dont want to invest more into the reloading dies and everything else since I have a Beretta 686 White Onyx in a 28ga...............and a 20ga, like I really needed a new shotgun. Kind of a compulsive Purchase. One of my shortfalls.

Give me a call if you want more of an explanation.

I guess my question would be, Why not explain it in this new "For sale" thread? Might make me and a lot more other people feel a little better about your sale.

Seems "give me a call" is the one constant in all the Ads. Crickets since my last post almost 2 hours ago.

I think you should call or PM him, as his post now has been derailed. Although I would suggest that GD at least post a pic with the box and provide a time stamp like most others.

I dont blame you, its not easy selling things now................I realized after posting the price @ $1500 that i was taking a beating since I paid $1799 for it so I feel that the second time around its worth that since Im sure they dont make them anymore..........$1700 is better for me and still a good price for a NIB I really love the gun but I just dont want to invest more into the reloading dies and everything else since I have a Beretta 686 White Onyx in a 28ga...............and a 20ga, like I really needed a new shotgun. Kind of a compulsive Purchase. One of my shortfalls.

Give me a call if you want more of an explanation.
Why would you invest in reloading dies for a shotgun run and don't stop

"I really love this gun", but you've never shot it? NIB I assume has never been shot? How do you know you really love it?

Well since I don't have a computer at home I only use the computer at the local library........So if anyone is interested in this Shotgun call me at 775-686-3807 Yes, I love this shotgun just like the first time I picked up my Benelli you don't have to shoot a gun first...........some guns fit and feel perfect and others don't. Gun is NIB

If your interested call me don't just type comments.................