• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning A-bolt 30-06 sprng W/BOSS and scope

luckyman21024

For sale Browning A-Bolt Stainless steel stalker With BOSS system Cal. 30-06 springfield I have load data for 168 gr berger hunting VLD shoots 1/4 in groups; will furnish upon sale. It also comes with a leupold Vari-XIII 4.5-14x40 mm Matte finish Duplex reticle Asking $1,000.00 OBO.

For sale Browning A-Bolt Stainless steel stalker With BOSS system Cal. 30-06 springfield I have load data for 168 gr berger hunting VLD shoots 1/4 in groups; will furnish upon sale. It also comes with a leupold Vari-XIII 4.5-14x40 mm Matte finish Duplex reticle Asking $1,000.00 OBO.

do you still have it for sale by any chance

I'm interested. Any photos to share?

Sorry, I'm an obvious newbie on this site. How do I get to photos of this rifle?gun)

Sorry, I'm an obvious newbie on this site. How do I get to photos of this rifle?gun)

You might want to send a message to the seller requesting pictures. This ad is fairly old, so the seller may not be actively watching it now.