• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Brownells VARGET@@#$#@!

Hanging up for 20 min now

took all from cart now
too bad

Last edited:
Crazy how much powder has been avail recently. I got 5lbs of retumbo, 8lb jug of 4350, and a few others in the last 2 weeks. Problem is each of the major sites vary in cost. 50.00 per pound delivered hazmat and Washington sales tax GRRRRR. Then some are much more around 70.00 per pound for me delivered. BUT not complaining as a new reloader coming in at the wrong time....FJB so I am happy just to build inventory before I even learn how to reload LOL :)

Crazy how much powder has been avail recently. I got 5lbs of retumbo, 8lb jug of 4350, and a few others in the last 2 weeks. Problem is each of the major sites vary in cost. 50.00 per pound delivered hazmat and Washington sales tax GRRRRR. Then some are much more around 70.00 per pound for me delivered. BUT not complaining as a new reloader coming in at the wrong time....FJB so I am happy just to build inventory before I even learn how to reload LOL :)
Should add more to cart and sell local to help mitigate shipping cost, don't mean scalping but buy enough to spread out other costs