• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Brownells Large Rifle Br Primers

Bench Rest primers are supposed to undergo more careful quality controlled manufacturing and inspection because they are for F class and PRS shooters and the like.

I dont know of any physical difference to plain large rifle primers, but its marketing 101 differentiation of the product.

Large Magnum Rifle primers are physically hotter and more powerful
used in over .30 cal Magnum and large case rifle cartridges. They are not the same as large rifle primers.

Federal calls their premium primers gold match. CCI uses Bench Rest as their description

Bench Rest primers are supposed to undergo more careful quality controlled manufacturing and inspection because they are for F class and PRS shooters and the like.

I dont know of any physical difference to plain large rifle primers, but its marketing 101 differentiation of the product.

Large Magnum Rifle primers are physically hotter and more powerful
used in over .30 cal Magnum and large case rifle cartridges. They are not the same as large rifle primers.

Federal calls their premium primers gold match. CCI uses Bench Rest as their description
Thanks

I just want to see some 200's. I saw no difference in BR's and regular 200's so the premium isn't worth it to me and I am not low enough in supply to be forced into pay to play.

10 years old problably fine if stored in good conditions. How old are they?

How stored?