• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Brownells #250 Large Rifle Magnum Primers

Veteran

Full Disclosure

They sold me and others here #200s they did not have a few weeks ago. My order was cancelled ultimately by them.

It's complete BS when companies post sales when they are out of stock without letting buyers know before ordering.

Has anyone got any shipping confirmation from them? I ordered some primers and a day later ordered a trigger and the trigger has already shipped, but the primers have not. I am expecting they were out of stock or something?

Has anyone got any shipping confirmation from them? I ordered some primers and a day later ordered a trigger and the trigger has already shipped, but the primers have not. I am expecting they were out of stock or something?
I got a call from them day after ordering and they confirmed to me that primers were in stock and would ship out.

Hazmat shipping is a bit tedious to prepare and document, and I would be surprised if they do not have a limit on how much can be picked up daily by their shipping company of choice. As you probably know, they are a good company, but not Midway fast, lol.