Bravo Blaser USA/Minox!

wasskeet

Much thanks to Blaser USA! Long story short, I traded for a second-hand to me Minox ZP5 5-25x56 scope. I used a little (no issues, but very little turret use) then decided to sell. Buyer had issues with it and I refunded his money and got it back. I contacted Blaser and they had me send it to US service center. Later I was informed it require service in Germany. A little time goes by and I receive this email:

Good morning,

We are going to send you a new ZP5 scope to replace the scope that you sent in for repair. Unfortunately, the scope was not repairable, but it was registered therefore, replaceable under Comfort Service.

The new ZP5 is in queue to ship out in the next 48 hours. Will arrive via UPS.

Regards,
Minox Service

I received the new scope yesterday in good order - much thanks to Blaser USA and Minox for standing behind their sale/product for someone who they rightfully could have charged or denied a claim.

Great customer service! Most major optics manufacturers must offer lifetime warranty services or people will buy elsewhere. Leupold, Burris couple of others have no questions asked lifetime warranty. Even if you screwed it up.