• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Brand new Nightforce ATACR MIL-R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty89m

Only removed to inspect, also set into lower ring halves to check objective to barrel clearance. Never fully mounted. Sure everyone is familiar with these, great glass, and the per usual NF build quality.

Paid $2300, asking $2000 shipped. Can get pics for those interested!

I'd be willing to toss in an unused Accuracy 1st anti cant indicator as well... Heck, might even include the Accuracy International 1 piece mount as well...

Pics added. Still willing to throw in Accuracy 1st level. $2000 OBO

Attachments

• IMG_1794.JPG
    IMG_1794.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1795.JPG
    IMG_1795.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1797.JPG
    IMG_1797.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1798.JPG
    IMG_1798.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 18
I actually am very happy with the ATACR.. I've owned several NF and have never been disappointed. I do think they've been behind the curve as far as features vs price, but at least I know they'll function and track well (can't say the same about the Leuppy Mk6 I recently parted ways with). The quality is proven.

But if we're being honest, I'm not terribly excited to sell it. My wife wasn't particularly pleased about this latest "toy" and I've got some other priorities right now. I have every intention of purchasing another by the time Spring rolls around again.

Price drop - $1900 shipped. Feel free to check my ebay profile for feedback. Same user name!

Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.