• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Brand New Accuracy International AXMC Sage Green 27" 338 Lapua

hrh00b

I snagged a 27" 338 lapua in Sage Green when they first put them on sale fall of last year. I bought it on a whim as I'd always wanted one with the ability to switch barrels and it's an AI. But, it has set in the safe ever since; I just don't have time to get to the range and shoot like I used to. I also mounted a brand new ATACR 7-35 on it in a Spuhr with 10moa cant (to go with 30moa on rail). I ended up deciding I would actually USE a lighter weight 33 caliber hunting setup, and I have since bought one during hunting season and switched the scope over; I do still make a little time to go hunting.

So, I've got a brand new, never fired AXMC 338 lapua in sage green with the 27" barrel. It also still has the brand new Spuhr mount (just no scope).

I'd sell the rifle and the mount for $6750 shipped to the lower 48

You get the free $400 Spuhr and don't have to pay tax or shipping

I can do payment via cashiers ck, USPS money order, or I can take a credit card at my business for a 3% fee. I don't always ck my PMs, so I can also be reached at [email protected]

Attachments

• 20190818_155015.jpg
    20190818_155015.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 83