• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Boyds stock

wolverine99

For sale is a Boyds laminated thumbhole stock. Here is the tricky thing, when I sent the model number (84858 VIP) to Boyds, they couldn't tell me what action it was for. Using my calipers, from action screw to action screw it measured approximately 3.30 inches. The pictures will tell the rest, inletted for a blind action, right hand, top safety. Its in really good shape but I don't have a need for a laminate stock. $75.00 takes it, buyer pays shipping.

stock 1.jpg

stock 2.jpg

stock 3.jpg

stock 4.jpg

Could also be a Target action Savage. That's a 3.4" spacing and the inlet I am 99% is Savage. I could be wrong but others could chime in.

Sure looks like its for the older Model 10 Savage short action blind mag. Measure from the front trigger screw hole to the front stock hole. Should be about 4.3"?

Larry
Tinkerer

If we could confirm that this stock fits a Savage Model 12 short action (.223) in bull barrel.....I would ask for dibs and jump all over this purchase.

Thing is.....I don't think I see the top or bottom bolt release cut into the wood, which makes doubt it is for a Model 12.

Recent Posts