books

plumeja

is there great books out there that you guys could suggest that would be filled with grrat info.
I want to learn more about the skills and methods of long range shooting. i want to learn more about the guns and bullets that are out there. any tips would be so helpful. thanks guys and gals

If you haven't already found it, take a look at snipershide.com.

You can subscribe to the online training that is offered for a fairly reasonable price. The training modules are very helpful.

is there great books out there that you guys could suggest that would be filled with grrat info.
I want to learn more about the skills and methods of long range shooting. i want to learn more about the guns and bullets that are out there. any tips would be so helpful. thanks guys and gals

I purchased a book bundle from Bryan Litz.....Head Ballistician for Berger Bullets. Everything you need / want to learn and more. Extremely helpful and presented in terms that mere mortals can understand.

https://store.appliedballisticsllc.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BookBundleV

Actually they have the bundle on sale right now......will save you about $40 from what I paid.

Good Luck,

Wayne

Maybe he will chime in here??

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.