Book-Modern exterior ballistics-McCoy

Richard338

Does anyone have a cheap copy or source for this book? I would like to read it but don't want to buy a new copy for $95.00 plus shipping from the publisher. Thanks for any ideas.

If you get it, download the errata from my website. There's a link to it on my Bibliography page. The publisher did a lousy job and didn't let anyone review the final manuscript so there are a bunch of little errors.

Brad,
I think I will get it. Thanks for pointing me to your website (lots of great stuff). I run a lot of numerical math code at work, so I should be able to make good use of your codes and info. Thanks again.

Richard, my interest in exterior ballistics is a recent thing and I read a number of books prior to taking the plunge on McCoy's work. JMO, but it is worth the new price if you can't find it used. Ditto Brad's suggestion regarding the corrections download.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.