Bobcat Protection Act of 2013 AB1213

jim d

I see that California is at it again. AB1213 has been introduced in the assembly to stop Bobcat hunting. They just passed a law stopping bear and bobcat hunting with dogs. This new bill is written just like the law banning Mt.Lion hunting in California. If things keep going the way the are they are going to stop all hunting.

It is because of things like this that I moved out of California a year ago this month after being born and raised there. I have been hunting,fishing and camping in that state since I was 10yrs old. Over the last 20 or so years I have seen so many negative changes to California that the wife and I both decided to move to Nevada and really love living here.

Ridiculous! What do people think, that they are too cute to shoot? Or that they are endangered? Either ban all hunting completely in Cali, or none at all, other than endangered or critical species. I guess the ones that want hunting banned are doing exactly this, one thing at a time. Drives me nuts. I'm lucky to live in the last open land state of Nevada, and can't imagine living in a state that has so many rules like Cali.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.