• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Blaser R8 professional package

Ftothfadd

Blaser R8 professional (green stock) package is for sale.
The package include:
- 375 H&H barrel (standard weight with open sights) - less than 20 rounds through it (hunted once in Africa)
- 300 Weatherby barrel (standard weight with open sights) - less than 40 rounds through it (never hunted)
- right handed bolted and carrier
- removable trigger group with magazine insert
- green professional stock with spartan gunsmith bipod adapter professionally installed along with limbsaver recoil pad made for blaser.
- 2 saddle mounts with new medium and low rings
- Burris euro Dimond 1.5-6 x 42 riflescope sighted in for the 375 barrel.
- Custom Pelican case fitting the rifle with both barrels and the riflescope
- blaser sling and knife.
I can PM pictures or post them here.

The whole package can be had 6490 including shipping. If purchased for the asking price I will include 3 boxes of Weatherby ammo.
(I have just talked to Eurooptic one of the primary distributors of these rifles and was told the same package new would be over 9K...)
Thank you for looking, Ferenc Toth, MN, USA

Here are a few pictures. Happy to provide more if there is interest. I am still a bit torn about letting her go, but I just do not use her at all... Also, apparently, the case in its current configuration only holds one of the barrels.
(The scope on the rifle is not included in the sale price but the saddle mount holding it is!)
Thank you for looking, Ferenc
IMG_7399.jpg
IMG_7400.jpg
IMG_7401.jpg