• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

John-Pure Precision

LRH Sponsor
***ALL ALTITUDE STOCKS ARE $575.00***

LINK BELOW IS FOR READY TO SHIP STOCKS. CLICK ON LINK AND PLACE ORDER. READY TO SHIP STOCKS WILL SHIP OUT MONDAY. INLETS FOR TIKKA, SAVAGE 110 ULTRA LITE, REMINGTON 700 AND CLONES, CHRISTENSEN ARMS AND MORE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TALK WITH SOMEONE PLEASE CALL 970-424-0979
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE READY TO SHIP ALTITUDE STOCKS

IF YOU DON'T SEE THE STOCK INLET YOU ARE LOOKING FOR YOU CAN ORDER THE STOCK IN THE LINK BELOW AND DELIVERY WILL BE 4-5 WEEKS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TALK WITH SOMEONE PLEASE CALL 970-424-0979
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE STOCK WITH 4-5 WEEK LEAD TIME

timberline.png

Attachments

• Remington_Altitude_Stock__67046.png
    Remington_Altitude_Stock__67046.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 39
Wish you did a Weatherby Mark V inlet.
We are working on it as we speak. If you want to send your rifle in We could use it for test fit and we can finish up the programming. It takes 200 labor hours to finish out a new program for inletting. You could be the first Weatherby we do! If you are interested email me [email protected]

I've got a Tikka factory bottom metal with a Carbon 6 prefit. Should I choose the 1.2" or the 1.13" prefit? Also do you have a link that shows all the available colors? I couldn't find or see what frogskin or orange crush examples look like. Thanks!

I've got a Tikka factory bottom metal with a Carbon 6 prefit. Should I choose the 1.2" or the 1.13" prefit? Also do you have a link that shows all the available colors? I couldn't find or see what frogskin or orange crush examples look like. Thanks!
Just put in the "Notes" section at checkout of what exact barrel you have. We will inlet the barrel that you say. It doesn't matter what selection you pick. You can also call your order in 970-424-0979 and place your order next week