• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: Bjt308

Sealesniper

I have been a member of this site for a long time, and I have been VERY impressed with all the members. I took a chance with Bjt308 on a high ticket item (NF ATACR) for a buddy of mine. Bjt308 whose name is Brad, and I texted and emailed about the scope, and then I called him at a mutually set time. Everything he said made me feel very confident in sending money to a memeber with ZERO reviews. Well I have a good first review. I sent the money, Brad let me know when the check arrived. Once it cleared (which is the deal we agreed to) he mailed the scope packaged as requested. The scope arrived as described and the deal could not have been easier. So, as a long standing member, I would like to say that I judge by results, and the results I have expereinced with Brad have been nothing but completley satisfactory. I feel you can deal with Bjt308 with confidence. Thank you Brad. My buddy also named Brad will love this scope.
Roger

Thanks Roger! Sealesniper was excellent to deal with, very prompt and clear with communication. Would do business again with him anytime!! Sell/buy with confidence from Sealesniper!

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.