bigger than 50mm obj?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Please, for those of you that can't lug a spotting scope around to be safe, let me know so i stay a few states away from you.

This is how hundreds of our fellow hunters get killed every year during hunting season becasue they think it won't happen. All it takes is one brain fart and it is all over.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perfect. Send your ideas to John Kerry, I'm sure he would be willing to support legislation to make spotting scopes mandatory for drunk Nebraskan hunters.

Cheers!

[ 09-18-2004: Message edited by: LB ]

Raider1v1,
I would like to apologize for taking part in the hijacking of your thread. I got caught up in what others were saying, agreed with some and disagreed with others and continued the deterioration of a valid question.
My apologies to you and to Len Backus as we are all his guests here.

I have to answer you original question with a question. What are you trying to acomplish by desiring a greater zoom with a wider area? Specifically, is there a hunting situation you are trying to address?
I have not used the Tasco Super Sniper, but there certainly may be some great solutions under $500 for what you are trying to accomplish.

its ok

i am just wanting to be able to see my shots at 100yds and i thought that zooming in more would make that possible.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.