BH209!!! WTHeck!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must've been living under a rock cus I had never really heard of anything being better than 777 till a year ago. Then I found all this info on BH209 being the sauce for muzzleloaders. So I set out to find some and once I did the price made me realize I'll never know just how good this sauce is!

Guys on another forum thought I was crazy when I bought a hole bunch 2 years ago at the ridiculous price of $45 for the 10 oz bottles. This is the real "new normal" post covid world we live in, inflation is actually 50-75%, not the 8-9 they keep telling us...
I bought 4-5 jugs @ $38 back when, then the price crept up so I bought another 10-15 ten-ounce jugs so I'm pretty much set. I only use BH in 2 of my MZ and I don't shoot either much now that I make my own black powder for my sidelocks.
You are right though, prices on everything are getting out of hand.

There is no real competition to BH209. Until someone comes out with an alternative powder, with the attributes of BH209, they can charge whatever they want. I have enough for awhile because I only shoot my ML occasionally. Regular ML shooters have no great options.
Yes there is, smokeless ML. All of a sudden they aren't so high

I thought the first container of BH209 that I purchased was 12 OZ. It was a long time ago. Told my buddy who was working in Nebraska and drove right past the original Bass Pro to pick me one up. Then I had to go to Cincinnati for work and they had some so I picked 1 up. Then my buddy came home for the weekend and had 1 for me. Anyway,I ended up with 4 or 5 of them. Got 1 1/2 left.

Status
Not open for further replies.