Better powders for short barrels?...

So got my 700 pistol action and a few cut down barrels I'm trying out. I have printed and compared pistol and rifle data from hodgdon site and front and back of Hornady manual. I'm not chasing crazy numbers just trying to find accurate loads. Are there better powders for short barrels aka less fireball or more efficient?
I have a 243, 7mm-08, and 308 barrels cut to ~14" to try.
Powders I have:
Varget
H4350
Hybrid 100v
CFE223
H1000
Retumbo
Staball 6.5

Thanks for any help
H322

So got my 700 pistol action and a few cut down barrels I'm trying out. I have printed and compared pistol and rifle data from hodgdon site and front and back of Hornady manual. I'm not chasing crazy numbers just trying to find accurate loads. Are there better powders for short barrels aka less fireball or more efficient?
I have a 243, 7mm-08, and 308 barrels cut to ~14" to try.
Powders I have:
Varget
H4350
Hybrid 100v
CFE223
H1000
Retumbo
Staball 6.5

Thanks for any help
It is illegal to make a pistol out of a rifle.It is not illegal to make a rifle out of a pistol.

.223/5.56 SBR with a 9.5" barrel. Use H-4895 for 55gr to 65 gr bullets. Flame thrower at the muzzle. Use suppressed almost always. Made for CCW in vehicle and carried inside a "Paslode" (Nail gun) Soft case. Always took it when going in the Atlanta & South ATL areas.
Always took with us when hunting hogs. If there was an instance to find a shot hog would carry this when looking. Used when some friends shot and didn't make a clean kill.