Better grade reloading dies?

If you really are only having trouble with using brass fired from a different rifle I would say you are fine and just give up on using the old brass fired from the old rifle.

I think so. I have 100 new Norma brass on their way, plus the Factory loads will leave me with enough to accomplish my goal.

***** Update - I received the Hornady Series IV Custom Grade full length dies in yesterday. I took some of the brass fired in the Old Weatherby, that were resized in the RCBS dies, and would not chamber in my new rifle chamber. After resizing in the Hornady dies, they fit the new Chamber !! I am so relieved.
The Hornady dies seem to be really well made. They improved the decapping stem. It is now threaded, and will probably alleviate the earlier problems with the unthreaded one that would not stay in place.

Thanks to all who posted replies and possible remedies. Right now the rifle is shooting .75 inch groups at 100 yards. I am loading 225 grain Swift A-frames with 88.0 grains of RL22. According to my Comp Elec Chrono, I am getting 2969 fps.
Still in the process of breaking in the barrel, so I am hoping to tighten the groups up a little as things progress.

Thanks again to all who took the time to reply.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.