• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Berger and Hornady Bullet sale - 6.5 and 7MM ELDX, VLD and EOL bullets

Gamesniper19

I am selling some of my lots of bullets. Ended up buying tons of them a while back and have a few boxes of each that dont match my larger lots of bullets. Its hunting season and rather than keep, figured some guys might need some.

Hornady 7mm 175 gr ELDX - 2 Lots
  • 200 count = SOLD
  • 200 count = $100 plus shipping
Berger 140 VLD 6.5 MM
  • 200 Count = SOLD
  • 300 Count = SOLD

Berger 195 EOL 7mm - 2 lots
  • 200 count - SOLD
  • 200 count - SOLD

Probably be a bit of email going on these so first come first serve. Firm on the prices so no haggling please. All prices DO NOT include shipping to be paid by buyer

Attachments

• IMG_3582.jpg
    IMG_3582.jpg
    403.8 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
I'll take all the 140 VLD assuming thy are hunt VLD's...looks like they are from the pic.

ETA - I'm also fine just taking the 300 lot so someone else can get the 200 that they need.

Last edited:
I'll take the 200 6.5 vdl
I think they are all sold as I was contacted but have not received payment, it is first come first serve though so if they do not buy them by the end of the day today, ill sell them to you ok?

So if you want them, they are available 125 plus 20 bucks shipping

@Jakeweb09 didnt read the add and when he paypal'd me 125 and I asked him to send 20 bucks to cover shipping, he asked for his money back

Very sorry for messing this one up. I didn't see the part about paying extra shipping, and wasn't told In the pms it was $20 extra either when I said I was sending over payment. Sorry about the 2 minute inconvenience, and thanks for publicly tagging me

Very sorry for messing this one up. I didn't see the part about paying extra shipping, and wasn't told In the pms it was $20 extra either when I said I was sending over payment. Sorry about the 2 minute inconvenience, and thanks for publicly tagging me here.
@JMGamesniper19 sometimes honest mistakes happen, especially with how fast these things get scooped up, buyers have to move fast and sometimes miss obvious details. Nothing like a good public shaming, good on you.
Yeah, when I bought them they were about 60 bucks a box plus tax and shipping. Asking for someone to pay shipping doesn't seem out of the ordinary especially when the add states it. In this market, they are like finding unobtanium and I feel like I am being fair.