• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Berger 20 cal 55gr varmint 20306

Glen McHenry

Looking for Berger 55 GR 20 Cal varmint #20306.
Thanks Glen.

Attachments

• IMG_6316.jpeg
    IMG_6316.jpeg
    199.7 KB · Views: 22
Looking for Berger 55 GR 20 Cal varmint #20306.
Thanks Glen.
Glen
Hope that you and your family are doing well.
What Rig are you shooting:
How long ago did you buy those 55gr Bergers?
Cartridge
Barrel twist/length/contour
Stock/Chassis
Action

I was thinking about refurbishing a .204 Ruger Mark II Target Grey 26". We bought two in 2004 when they first came out. It shoots one hole with 39 gr SBK.

Was thinking building something that would shoot 55 gr Bergers or a .204 in the 50 gr class. I think it would be an cartridge like a 20 BR.
I would still keep a .204R shooting a 39gr SBK.

Did Berger just decide to discontinue 55gr a few years ago and does any other Manufacture make a .204 other that a 32, 35, 39, 40 gr bullet???

Thanks
Len & Jill

Grafs gets these in once a year. Buy enough to burn your barrel out.
Doesn't take long in my 20 Creedmoor. I am going to do a 20BRA, once my barrel gets in from Muller

Glen
Hope that you and your family are doing well.
What Rig are you shooting:
How long ago did you buy those 55gr Bergers?
Cartridge
Barrel twist/length/contour
Stock/Chassis
Action

I was thinking about refurbishing a .204 Ruger Mark II Target Grey 26". We bought two in 2004 when they first came out. It shoots one hole with 39 gr SBK.

Was thinking building something that would shoot 55 gr Bergers or a .204 in the 50 gr class. I think it would be an cartridge like a 20 BR.
I would still keep a .204R shooting a 39gr SBK.

Did Berger just decide to discontinue 55gr a few years ago and does any other Manufacture make a .204 other that a 32, 35, 39, 40 gr bullet???

Thanks
Len & Jill

Doing good thank you. Hope all is well with you guys. I picked these up a just recently. They were old stock I found. They were discontinued in 2018 I believe.
I'm looking at building a 20bra for them.

Grafs gets these in once a year. Buy enough to burn your barrel out.
Doesn't take long in my 20 Creedmoor. I am going to do a 20BRA, once my barrel gets in from Muller

Doing the same, looking at building a 20bra. I talked to Grafts a few days ago and they said they have not received a shipment since 2021….
As far as I know they are the only ones that had Berger make special runs for them.

Doing good thank you. Hope all is well with you guys. I picked these up a just recently. They were old stock I found. They were discontinued in 2018 I believe.
I'm looking at building a 20bra for them.
YES Good choice if you can find more of them. Was thinking the same. We also have a 20 Dasher reamer and FL Bushing Dies.

Try to contact @orkan of primal rights and see if he was able to get any 55 Berger's. Here's a link read post #43.

Try to contact @orkan of primal rights and see if he was able to get any 55 Berger's. Here's a link read post #43.

I have talked with Greg on the 20bra. He was saying grafts is the only place that Berger has made a run of 55's for.

I called Berger and they said maybe Nov or Dec will be their next run. I called graphs and they said they're expecting a shipment in May …so I don't know who's right

Recent Posts