• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Berger 175 elite hunters

B-LOT Banga

Aloha I bought these Berger's here in Hawaii and paid Hawaii prices. If you can find them cheaper by all means buy them and please buy some for me too!!

I paid $72.99 plus tax $3.29 each. I have 5 boxes Im willing to let go.... sealed same lot (one box had a crack but it's all there still sealed in factory sleeve, I just wanted be honest)

$381.40 PLUS $22 for shipping insurance included USPS priority mail for the 5 boxes.

I'm willing to sell or trade for...... NEW ONLY!! NOT PULLED OR ONCE FIRED!! These components would greatly help my buddy's, their family or my son.

Peterson 280 AI brass (for my buddy's son)
ADG 22 creedmoor brass (for my son)
Berger 25 caliber 115 VLD (for a buddy)
Lapua 300 PRC brass (for a buddy)

PayPal F&F only OR Postal MO

Thank you for looking and I appreciate only positive and respectful comments. Prices here aren't the same as in the states. Have a nice day. Aloha!!!

Attachments

• 2D18EF39-8BEC-4292-9164-9F36C11391EF.jpeg
    2D18EF39-8BEC-4292-9164-9F36C11391EF.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Brother Ed I really appreciate your kind words it means a lot!! I seen this bullets for sale after not seeing them for a very long time and decided to buy me what I needed and I figured to pass on the rest on here for others to have a chance. Like I mentioned it's not the best deal around but the way how things are having a matched set sealed is priceless at the moment. I hope all is well and your staying safe. You're a good man Ed and well respected by a lot of people here, reading those words from you are truly humbling. God Bless brother Ed!! Aloha

Brother Ed I really appreciate your kind words it means a lot!! I seen this bullets for sale after not seeing them for a very long time and decided to buy me what I needed and I figured to pass on the rest on here for others to have a chance. Like I mentioned it's not the best deal around but the way how things are having a matched set sealed is priceless at the moment. I hope all is well and your staying safe. You're a good man Ed and well respected by a lot of people here, reading those words from you are truly humbling. God Bless brother Ed!! Aloha
Likewise Brother Kalsey and regards to your lovely family. GLWS and God bless ... Aloha!

l'll take them BANGA. 500 7mm Berger Elite Hunter 175gr@$382 plus $22 ship=$404.
Payment by USPSmo@$404 sent Certified.
pm sent..
Thanks B