• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bergara B14 HMR

omt223

This is a 300 win mag HMR that I messed around with over the past year. Bought it stock; changed the stock to a grayboe ridgeback. READ: To be up front, I spoke to grayboe about fitting PTG bottom metal to it and they recommended some inletting. I had that done and as it turned out, it was the bottom metal that was the problem so I ended up having to bed the areas of the bottom metal with brass and JB weld to build up what I paid to have taken off (well done, not nasty by any means) and removed the mag guide arms from the PTG metal that were the actual problem. Also had to open up the area on the adjustable cheek rest as the back of the bergara bolt is wider than a standard 700 bolt.
3.775AICS mag
Had the barrel cut from the original length to 22" and rethreaded. Muzzle brake is a generic brake that I am including as a thread protector essentially but it works just fine if you want to use it
Comes with burris XTR 20MOA steel base.

900shipped gets it. If you have questions about any of it or want more pictures, dont hesitate to ask, I am happy to answer whatever you want to know as honestly as I can.

Attachments

• IMG_4837.jpg
    IMG_4837.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
How many rounds is on it? What did you shoot in it? How did it shoot?

How many rounds is on it? What did you shoot in it? How did it shoot?
~120 or so; always shot a minute with the few loads I shot; if you played with the length I think it would shoot quite well, not that 1 min is bad