• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bergara 6.5 Creedmoor

TRG65

Bergara B-14 6.5 Creedmoor. This was a BMP originally. However, my son didn't like the metal stock so it was put into the KRG Bravo. It has an APA Little Bastard brake, KRG Bravo stock with spigot mount, and the firing pin was bushed by GreTan to be able to use small rifle primer brass.

My son started using this for hunting when he was 10. He's 15 now and decided this year he wanted to move up to something larger.
$750 shipped CONUS to your FFL from an individual, if your FFL does not accept shipments from an individual, additional shipping cost will be added.
Bipod is not included.
Beg2.jpeg
Beg1.jpeg
Beg3.jpeg
Beg4.jpeg
Beg5.jpeg

Last edited:
What is the diameter of the barrel 10" from receiver? Thanks.
How well does it shoot?
Does the firing pin still work properly on factory ammo?

-The diameter 10 inches from the receiver is .914" on my calipers.

-With the 147 ELDM hand load I used in it, it was typically .5-.75 depending on how well I was shooting on a given day. However, it wasn't used as a match gun, so it wasn't grouped that often.

-Bushing the firing pin has no impact on use with large primer ammo. Small primer ammo creates more thrust which causes cratering frequently in Remington 700 style actions with SRP loads at much lower than max pressures. Bushing the firing pin removes or minimizes this, but changes nothing with regard to how it works with LRP loads.

This was not used as a match gun so I didn't keep a book on it. I experimented with a couple bullets, my son shot one Peacemaker Long Range Challenge, and it was used for hunting for 5 seasons. I'd guess 400'ish.

I just purchased the RPR he had listed and it was a great transaction, don't hesitate on this one.