• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon 1

Brianc74

image.jpg
I have a lightly used Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon 1 20 gauge 3" chambers 28" barrels. It's had about 5 boxes of target loads shooting sporting clays. It doesn't fit me so I really shoot bad with it. Paid $2049 plus Idaho tax. WTS for $1750 plus shipping

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm looking at buying a comp setup. A shotgun already with a adjustable comb and recoil pad setup. I appreciate the info.

Brian

I have no idea. I bought it to hunt with. What is the difference?

Brian

I found this online if it helps :

Here are the biggest differences between the Field and Sporting Silver Pigeons:

• Stock: Fatter/wider on the Sporting and has a palm swell (make sure to get a Left-handed version if you're a lefty)

• Rib: Sporting rib is wider and usually has a mid-bead

• Safety: Engages automatically when the Field version is opened.

• Mid-Rib (area between barrels): Is ventilated on the Sporting version to help with cooling

• Chokes: The Field version uses MobilChokes and the Sporting version uses Optima HP chokes

This one is the field version. I have a clays in 12ga and its near perfect.
Tried to use my old trap gun (MX8 Combo) which got me to 27yd AA but could hit anything on clays. The Silver Pigons for the money are great!

Only trade would be for a LW Hunting rig under 6.5lbs or a First Focal moa Scope.

Brian