• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Beretta 390 ST 12ga 2 Barrel set

Biebs

SOLD-This is one of the Beretta ST clays shotguns made for Trap, Skeet or Sporting Clays. It comes with two barrels; a 28" barrel with a fixed Skeet choke, and a 30" barrel that takes choke tubes. Handles 3" shells, and some chokes are marked ST for use with steel shot.

The gun also comes with forend weights to attain your preferred balance by adding them to the forend. There are also 6 chokes included with the sale, plus the wrench to change them quickly in the field. I also have an additional stock shim in case you want to alter cast-on or cast-off on the buttstock.

This particular shotgun was used as my Pheasant gun, so round count is far less than that of a typical target gun. The original 390 is still prized by many clay shooters for its handling and reliability.

$1,195 shipped

Last edited:
Ben, I'm getting up there in years, so I'm trimming down the arsenal. If there's ever been a gun I wanted, I've already owned it :)

$1,095 shipped....then it's back in the safe for another day.

Man if I was still shooting clays, I'd snap this up. I used one of these my very first time haven't scored as high since.

Yes there are new iterations of the gun, but many clay shooters still prefer the original 390.