Berbara premier rifle vs seekins precision havak

I've had two different bergara rifles one was a b14 ridge in 22-250 that shot very well and a bergara premiere highlander in 300 win. That also shoots exceptionally well. If the seekins would come with a spotter stock I'd have that right now instead of the highlander. The highlander is a very well made rifle but if you shoot hand loads through it they void any warranty. That's kinda chicken **** if you ask me especially right now with such slim pickens out there for factory ammo. I don't think you'll go wrong with either rifle.
Every rifle manufacturer has that in the fine print I'm pretty sure. Or most do.

I bought a Havak PH2 earlier this year in 6.5 PRC. It had a very rough chamber (looked like rifling through a bore scope) that my smith polished out. There is also a heavy scratch on the case neck running up from the shoulder caused by a sharp edge on the bolt raceway. Plus my bolt hasn't really smoothed out yet like others have claimed. I reached out to Seekins CS about my issues and the free bolt upgrade they are offering. They will (obviously) look into all my issues and say they will correct them. They also said I need not worry about my smith's work voiding the warranty. They said, and I quote, "your smith could cut the barrel in half and we would still warranty it". That's standing behind your product and taking care of customers in my mind. All in all, I'm in love with the rifle. It shoots bug holes with the first load I threw at it and holds sub half moa out to 790 so far. I know Bergara can't touch that level of service. I'd say Seekins all the way