SOLD/EXPIRED Bench clean out. Rifle project parts

wbaxl

LRH Team Member
Posting up some parts I have that I planned to use for a build but it’s not gonna happen anymore.

2. X-caliber .280 ackley improved Remington prefit. 26 inch 8.5 twist #6 heavy sporter contour. Never mounted to a rifle. Comes with barrel nut. Have a go gauge I will throw in with it. Asking *SPF*

3. defiance LA dbm. I fitted it in to a stock but never used it outside of my house. Has tiny sign of wear on the very front but it would be hidden by the stock. Asking *SPF*

4. Redding 6.5 Creedmoor die set. Shows signs of use. Asking $50

5. AR15 7” mlok rail, mounted up but was too long for the barrel so I never used it. Asking $75

I had trader history and many messages on here before the site updated. If you need to check me out I’m on other sites as well that have good feedback.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ace Quackhunter

I am not going to trade for parts again.

So I have (2) Bergara barrel blanks, 30 cal. & 338 cal.
The Remington is a long action / standard bolt face, any bottom metal come with it?
Ace

wbaxl

LRH Team Member

So I have (2) Bergara barrel blanks, 30 cal. & 338 cal.
The Remington is a long action / standard bolt face, any bottom metal come with it?
Ace
Can you pm me some more info on the .30 cal barrel. And the defiance dbm can come with it for the correct price.

Ace Quackhunter

Can you pm me some more info on the .30 cal barrel. And the defiance dbm can come with it for the correct price.
I will dig the 30 cal barrel out the Gun Safe tonight and take a few photo. I have not done a pm and will try an figure it out as well.

Ace

wbaxl

LRH Team Member
6.5 Creedmoor dies and 7” rail still for sale. All offers welcome.

Latest Classifieds

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce