• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Bell & Carlson #1017 - Savage Long Action, Bottom Bolt Release, Factory DBM

martinakl

Stocky Stocks is all sold out and I can't find anyone else that sells this model.

This one:

"1017_ XX Bell and Carlson Savage Sporter Style, Detachable Magazine, Long Action with Bottom Bolt Release"

Fairly flexible on color. Just no Pink please. ;)

I recently purchased one of the Savage 110 Ultralights, with Proof Research barrel, in 28 Nosler. The factory "accustock" on this model does not include the aluminum bedding block. It'll likely shoot great as-is but I'm mentally unable to get past it.

Bell & Carlson can get you that model and even customize the lop. Mine took 1-2 weeks directly from them.

Also, call Stockys. They don't usually have stuff in stock, but are willing to order.

Bell & Carlson can get you that model and even customize the lop. Mine took 1-2 weeks directly from them.

Also, call Stockys. They don't usually have stuff in stock, but are willing to order.
I will contact B&C in a day or two if there isn't any other leads. They are the same price (full list/retail) as Stocky's but B&C shipping rates are significantly lower. Stocky's shipping rates regularly keep me from purchasing from them. Likely an issue with shipping costs from East Coast (Florida) to Western US (Idaho).